This program provides a structured curriculum for Brownies and JR girl scouts to earn Journey or Skill Building Badges. Each month a different topic is scheduled.
**PRIVATE TROOP BADGE DAYS may also be scheduled with your choice of Badge Topics!**
This program is a fun and exciting way for the Girl Scouts to complete their badge work.
- A different badge topic is scheduled each month.
- Program times are 10:00am - 2pm.
- Participants will need to provide their own lunch.
- Cost is $17 per person, $12 for Park Members (unless otherwise noted).
- Troops bringing 6 or more girls receive the
discounted members rate of $12 per person! Troops are required to prepay.
- A certain number of Girl Scout leaders may stay free if
they have arranged to help.
Parents are welcome to stay, but are required to pay general park admission.
2013 Badge Days
| March 9
||Painting Legacy Badge for Brownies
| April 13
||Hiker Skill Building for Brownies
| May 18
|| Gardener Skill Building for Juniors
||Geocacher Skill Building for Juniors
| July 13
||Bugs Skill Building for Brownies
| September 14
||Animal Habitats Skill Building for Juniors
||Senses Skill Building for Brownies
|Nov 9 - 10
||4th Annual Girl Scout Night in the Wild
Members $20; Non-Members $24
**Camper Skill Building and Simple Meals Legacy Badges are offered when you schedule one of our private Nights in the Wild!**
2013 Girl Scouts Flyer
Pre-registration and pre-payment is required, please call 309.676.0998 ext. 6758 or email firstname.lastname@example.org